Audacy Philadelphia's Sports Radio, 94WIP is seeking a Part-Time Host.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
More About You:
- Candidates must have at least 3 years radio experience and success in a medium to large market, or equivalent experience in a related sports profession.
- Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person.
- This unique individual should possess a strong radio background and have an interest in sports, and be prepared to handle the most passionate sports fans in the world.
Required & Preferred:
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills;
- Must have working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air execution.
- Knowledge of the format and audience required.
- Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
- Must be able to travel to 2400 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19103
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of the work day will be spent sitting at the broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/