If you love the thrill of editing video on deadline, 9NEWS in Denver has the opportunity for you. This is a full-time visual producer/video editor position that means editing video to support our broadcasts and much much more!
– Create informational graphics
– Produce engaging show opens
– Manage incoming feeds from various platforms
– Edit newscast content from teases to packages
– Communicate with both field crews and producers
– Contribute enterprise ideas for our TV and digital content platforms
– Turn those ideas into content
Compensation Range: $20-$23 per hour
– Command of non-linear video editing principles and practice
– Two or four-year degree in journalism, communications or video production (relevant experience may be substituted for education on 1:1 basis)
– Being a positive problem solver
– One to three years of experience working in non-linear video editing in a television newsroom or a production company
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.