Audacy Boston is looking for a part time traffic reporter to join the WWBX Afternoon team.
What You'll Do:
- Duties include accurate traffic updates
- Working with sales and programming on digital duties
- Being plugged in to music, pop culture and the city of Boston.
- Voicing Traffic reports on Audacy stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms
- Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Audacy Inc.
- Monitoring of Traffic gathering data assets (i.e. Traffic camera imagery, scanner listening, etc.)
- Post, edit & manage Traffic information to Audacy Social media accounts
- Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
- Other duties as required by management
- Position offers AFTRA Benefits and applicant must be willing to join SAG AFTRA
More About You:
- Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems
- Minimum 2-year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media
- Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Must be knowledgeable in traffic gathering operation
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/