WBEN News Radio 930 is seeking a Full Time technically-savvy candidates to oversee the control room operation in a multi-faceted LIVE audio environment.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You will Do:
- Maintaining program/commercial logs
- Scheduling recordings
- Working with show hosts
- Handling listener calls
Required and Preferred:
- Candidates should possess Good and Basic Audio board operation skills, digital editing abilities AND be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidates will interact well with LIVE on-air talent, be a problem solver and work to keep the operation within mandated FCC guidelines
- Upload Audio to our Websites for Programming
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/