About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Gray Digital Media is the digital advertising agency within WCAX-TV. Gray Digital Media is one of the largest digital media providers in the country, providing digital services and marketing expertise to some of the most well-known companies in the country. We are a team of innovative marketers who love helping local businesses grow locally and nationwide.
WCAX is one of the strongest CBS Affiliates in the entire country. We paved the way for TV in the Burlington-Plattsburgh region and now we help local businesses grow nationwide! We are a team of innovative marketers! If you are the person who will help this robust community connect with an audience of more than 750,000 customers, then you need to send your resume to us right now. Take this opportunity to build your career in a place where people come from all over the world to enjoy. Maybe you'll find yourself at the top of the Green Mountains in Vermont or Adirondacks in New York. Then again, the foodie culture of downtown Burlington may whet your appetite for delicious traditional favorites or haute cuisine.
Gray Digital Media is expanding our marketing team into Vermont and New Hampshire. Gray Digital Media is on the cutting edge of digital technology that enables businesses big and small to increase the ROI of their advertising budget.
As a Tactical Marketing Specialist, your primary responsibility is to proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities for the company. This role requires a results-driven individual who excels at prospecting, networking, and securing commitments.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Client identification and consultation: Locating businesses that can benefit from our marketing expertise and becoming the principal advertising – Campaign Development: Work with GDM team members to develop a marketing plan for each client, from commercial messaging to how that messaging will be deployed.
– Campaign Management: Oversee the execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns, including budget allocation, timelines, and performance reporting. Optimizing strategies on an ongoing basis using data and analytics tools.
– Client Education: Educate clients on marketing best practices and what new tools are available.
– Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
– Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
– A self-starter with a positive attitude, who is results-driven with a customer-first mindset.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
– A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred.
– Marketing Certifications (Google, HubSpot, etc.) are a plus.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WCAX-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gray Television prohibits workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.