The Senior Finance Manager is a leadership & operational finance role responsible for partnering with the Region President on all Finance needs across that Region. The Senior Finance Manager steers the financial planning and analysis process in order to make the best short-term and long-term business decisions, while driving process improvement. Position entails special project support, budgeting, cost management, revenue optimization, business planning, reporting & analytics and consulting with business leaders. The Senior Finance Manager will lead the analysis of sales & margin in addition to developing and measuring KPIs. The Senior Finance Manager reports to the VP Finance for the Division and has a dotted line report to the Region President of the markets they support.
•Partner with all business lines to analyze their results and develop budgets.
•Lead key parts of budget/forecasting processes.
•Responsible for budgeting of personnel, capital and/or operations expense.
•Prepare business analysis of monthly/quarterly results for members of the executive team.
•Lead process to develop and publish standard reporting packages for the various levels of management reporting, including reporting dashboards for executive management.
•Perform actual vs. budget analysis and identify risks or opportunities associated with reported financial data.
•Enhance revenue and expense forecasting with attention to detail and accuracy.
•Support accounting for monthly/quarterly close processes and forecasting.
•Plan, conduct and supervise assignments.
•Review, evaluate and develop personnel.
•Drive process improvement and best practices.
•Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or related field required.
•At least 4 years of financial experience, including hands-on FP&A experience.
•Minimum of 2 years management/supervisory experience.
•Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Phoenix, AZ: 4686 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 400, 85008
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan with matching contributions (matching currently suspended)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for benefit eligible employees and all household members at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.