- Lease accounting ASC 842: Knowledge of standard and requirements, perform analysis of lease agreements and consolidation of lease data, liaison between the accounting department and the legal department
- Property taxes: Assist with filing, coordinating payment, and managing the general ledger
- Accountant for multiple markets (Month end close, coordinate and review Accounts Payable payment requests, payroll, budget and forecast variance vs. actual result and accounting/finance related questions)
- Conduct preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements
- Ensure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with US GAAP and the company’s accounting and controls policies, procedures and chart of accounts
- Review forecasts and annual budgets. Proactively monitor and oversee cost management.
- Perform financial statement account analysis and internal reporting for company management
- Prepare audit schedules for external and internal audits
- Various financial analysis and special/ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- CPA and public accounting experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: able to create a workpaper using Vlookup, Pivot Table, Sumif and other advanced formulas
- Experience in leadership and management of daily team operations
- Ability to perform independently, efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, team player and attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask, remain flexible, re-prioritize, and respond to changing demands
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply
HOW TO APPLY