Dallas based WFAA, market rank #5, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team. This is a leadership role that will assist in developing and optimizing sales operations systems and workflow for the entire sales organization to better serve our customers.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your strategic and problem-solving skills working with a talented team to create operational excellence.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the linear and digital products. You will use process and technology to create the most effective order management experience.
- Fun and successful elite team of sales and support staff
- Award-winning station: ABC, vibrant city and a great place to live!
- Experienced leadership, positive culture and fun work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Be an expert in industry software, Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Wide Orbit Analytics/Tableau, Salesforce, Sharebuilder
- Assist Sales Leaders with yield management and rate compliance to maximize revenue potential
- Evaluate current workflows maximizing all resources to ensure optimal use of time leading to increased efficiencies
- Lead training and oversee execution of workflows to achieve operational excellence
- Lead CRM training database hygiene
- Create a positive environment for sales team to thrive
- Onboarding and training of new employees in sales support roles
- 3+ years of relevant sales media experience required
- Aptitude for quantitative thinking, with a high degree of comfort working in Excel and database tools
- Demonstrate and illustrate ability to define a project, create a project scope of work develop detailed associated tasks and manage to completion
- Creative problem solver and connector who thrives on challenges, accustom to working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.