About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets, reaching 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. By upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and developing the best and brightest employees in the business.
KNOP, KNPL, and KIIT unite to form North Platte's News and Information Network, the dominant source of local news and entertainment programming in Western Nebraska. These NBC, CBS, and FOX affiliates share one newly remodeled facility equipped with leading-edge broadcast and news-gathering technology. Together, they provide award-winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses.
If you love sales and you have experience selling directly to decision makers (jewelry, clothing, automotive, insurance or something else), we have a tremendous broadcast and digital sales career waiting for you in our North Platte, Nebraska location. Come see how to make more money with better hours.
Your multimedia toolbox will include:
– Top-rated newscasts & popular NBC, CBS & Fox primetime shows such as America's Got Talent, Young Sheldon, This is Us, Survivor, and The Simpsons.
– Exciting sports programming including NFL Football, March Madness, MLB, NASCAR, and Husker Coaches Shows.
– The stations’ proprietary digital products, along with a full suite of digital capabilities including targeted display and video, social media advertising, email marketing, SEO, SEM/PPC & Premion OTT.
– Minimum of a high school diploma (college degree is preferred)
– Prior advertising sales experience preferred (television, digital, radio, print, etc.)
– Proficiency in math, writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
– Must possess good speaking and presentation skills
– Organization and time management skills
– Have a pleasant personality and social skills
– Must maintain business-like and professional dress and appearance
– Must possess a valid driver's license and have a reliable automobile
Are you energetic, positive, and goal-oriented? Please join our sales team, send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KNOP-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.