Audacy Hartford has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant to join our group of stations. The Sales Assistant provides administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives. This high-energy position works closely with other departments and clients while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Proficiency in MS Office products, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Workspace, and a strong attention-to-detail is required. Individual must have heavy graphics experience.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Sales Managers and Account Executives in the complete sales process. Duties include, data research, creating sales proposals, and materials for station media kits, order entry into Wide Orbit, order revisions, pulling invoices, spot times, airchecks, and producing campaign recaps.
- Facilitate copy production in vCreative, providing copy translation when needed, and ensuring client spot approval.
- Work with the traffic department handling matters concerning copy, co-op facilitation and continuity.
- Prepare expense reports, P&Ls and POs as well as pulling various management reports for General Sales Manager as needed.
- Work with Promotions Department and station Brand Mangers on various graphics projects including creation of station/event/brand logos, event signage, program ads, digital elements and other graphic job requests as needed.
- Maintain updated station information for sales presentations such as media kits, one-sheets and talent bios.
- Collaborate with other Sales Assistants and provide backup support as needed.
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
- Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products & Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Google Sheets) a plus
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photo Shop, Adobe suite
- Must have heavy graphics experience.
- Knowledge of sales and media software, such as WideOrbit and vCreative, preferred.
- Ability to create professional, compelling sales presentation materials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Resourceful, proactive, and highly dependable multi-tasker, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt efficiently in a fast-moving environment to complete tasks without compromising quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment as well as communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years related work experience that includes a sales support or customer service background, preferably in areas of Media sales, Promotions, or Executive Administrative support.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/