Audacy Miami is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Part Time Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. You must have a keen interest in launching a sales career and be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
- Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
More About You:
We look for candidates who have demonstrated the following qualities in their work, academic and extra-curricular experiences:
- Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly.
- Professionally polished, poised and determined.
- A motivated self-starter and independent worker.
- Able to effectively utilize research in presentations.
- Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated.
- Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Tools and MS Office tools. Wide Orbit and other traffic software experience is a plus. Able to easily adapt to new software programs as may occur from time to time based on industry standards and market needs.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/