Audacy Richmond is growing our sales team. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. If that sounds like you, we’d like to talk to you!
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more
- Effectively prospect new clients, working with internal support to create and pitch strategic ideas, communicating our value to clients and driving new business development
- Grow existing accounts, as well as manage all business aspects of the relationship
- Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions
- Ability to continually learn new products as our industry is evolving, and proactively create new opportunities for you to communicate our value proposition to clients. Includes but not limited to: Podcasting, Streaming Audio, Streaming Video, and digital performance media (Search, Email, Social)
- Consistently use and maintain our CRM tool and utilize other platforms to perform daily business.
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations internally and externally, while multi-tasking and handling multiple accounts at a time.
- Build deep business relationships through continually delivering great service and results to clients.
- Leverage first class attribution capabilities to provide smarter optimizations and improved ROI
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience
- Have a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships
- Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts
- With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations
- Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
- We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success
- In keeping with the other members of the Audacy team, the #1 trait we look for is a "WINNING ATTITUDE"
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
You have Experience in:
- Fearless approach to generating new business meetings
- Successful track record of new business development
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
- Strategic omni-channel selling preferred
- Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/