Boston's WEEI is seeking a full-time night producer for a dual role of Red Sox baseball broadcasts (March through October) and The Rich Keefe Show (November through February). If you love baseball, sports radio, and have the ability to expertly produce and coordinate a broadcast then this could be the perfect job for you.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- During baseball season, you’ll focus on Red Sox broadcasts while manning The Rich Keefe Show during the fall and winter
- Prepare Sox commercial logs and imaging for daily/nightly game broadcasts
- Communicate with Sox announcers and engineering to coordinate the nightly rundown
- Keep the game broadcast on schedule while executing commercial orders
- Assist talent in procuring pertinent game stats, facts and statistics
- Collaborate in using social media to promote the broadcast
- Maintain communications with the Sox affiliate network before, during, and after games
- Connect with and book guests as needed
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Must have strong radio production skills, be a good communicator, and have a team-first mentality
- Knowledge of the format and audience required
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/