The Receptionist/Assistant will possess strong customer service skills, can prioritize tasks and remain professional at all times. The Receptionist/Assistant is also responsible for performing clerical functions requested by department personnel as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage our front desk and lobby, welcome visitors, answer phone calls and respond to emails in a friendly and professional manner.
- Supervising incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries. (UPS, FedEx, Amazon, etc.)
- Performs clerical functions for the Sales and Administrative Departments
- Prepares forms and reports as requested
- Maintains files and other business records
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- High School diploma
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar