KDVR is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/ Entry Level Administrative & News Assistant to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Front Desk Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Must possess strong customer service skills, can prioritize tasks, and always remain professional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage our front desk and lobby, welcome visitors, answer phone calls and respond to emails in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintains security by following procedures
- Supervising incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries. (UPS, FedEx, Amazon, etc.)
- Clerical support for Accounts Payable
- Assist the News Department with clerical functions as needed
- Order and maintain supplies as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma
- Minimum two years’ experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history. Exceptional attendance record.
- Applicant must have the ability to work with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook software
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners and other office equipment
- Must pass background screening to hire
Salary Range: 18.50 – $20.00/hour Based on Experience
To Apply: Please visit the Work for Us page at KDVR.com: https://kdvr.com/contact/jobs-at-fox31-denver-kwgn or at the Nexstar Website at:https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar to complete the application process. To be considered for this job you must apply online. No Calls
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar