- A customer service oriented individual who is extremely dependable
- An outgoing, motivated individual looking for a great second job in a fun music and entertainment environment
- Affable, positive, and calm under pressure
- Reliable, proactive, and available to work nights and weekends
- Bilingual required
If this describes you then join Waterloo Media as a Promotions Coordinator with Events and Marketing Team. Our company is driven by creative teams that have earned a valued reputation by setting high standards for excellence while creating a fun, exciting and innovative workplace, where every individual is part of the team.
Waterloo Media is a branch of Sinclair Telecable with a cluster of eight radio stations in north Austin including: KLBJ-AM (590), KLBJ-FM (93.7), ACL Radio (97.1), Latino (93.3), KROX (101.5), KBPA (103.5), KLZT (107.1), and ESPN 102.7.
Waterloo Media is seeking some part time Promotions Coordinators to help develop, manage, and execute promotional events associated with all eight of our local brands. We need a dependable team player with a minimum of six months marketing and/or customer service experience who can get the job done and have fun doing it!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Remote broadcasts: drive station vehicle to and from events, set up/tear-down of promotion and broadcast equipment, and interact with the public (and client) in a positive manner to promote the station brand and the client
- Coordinates and executes all on-site aspects of station appearances and events
- Photograph of remote broadcasts and station events that showcase listener interaction and client activation
- Facilitate registration forms and prize winner info to Assistant Marketing Director
- Assists with monitoring station equipment and vehicles
- Remote and promotional event recaps
- Other duties assigned as-needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- A minimum of six months customer service, marketing, or promotions experience preferred
- Clear, concise communication skills; both verbal and written. Bilingual is required
- Time management, organization, and prioritization a must
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance is required
Please submit a resume and application online at waterloomedia.com and refer to posting.
No phone calls please.
WATERLOO MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See Details section
See Details section
HOW TO APPLY