The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
- Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director.
- Operates studio cameras and remote cameras during live broadcasts.
- Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
- Sets up cameras and related equipment.
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment.
- Produces graphics for newscasts.
- Creates graphics for the newscast.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Refer to details above.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar