WXIA is seeking an enterprising storyteller to join our team. Our Photojournalist position requires strong photojournalism skills with a commitment to lighting, sequencing and use of sound. Candidate must be able to shoot and edit a variety of stories under deadline. Also will be expected to develop digital content daily on multiple platforms. Seeking flexible, team players with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to produce stories daily under deadline
- Must have strong production and non-linear editing skills
- Must be able to operate ENG and live cellular units
- Attend editorial meetings and pitch story ideas
- 4+ years photojournalism experience
- Journalism/Mass Communication degree preferred
- Flexibility with schedules, reliable and dependable
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Current driver's license and excellent driving history
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
HOW TO APPLY