Audacy Houston is hiring for a part-time Programming Assistant. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive, and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in a fast-paced business.
What You'll Do:
This role will include working with the Brand Manager, On-Air Talent, and Promotions Director to assist with programming and marketing of the station in a part-time capacity.
More About You:
- Must have prior radio or marketing experience
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Excellent communicator with strong creative and digital skills
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of auto insurance is required
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Promo Suite, Social Media, Google Suite, Photoshop, Music Master and Audition
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/