Audacy Miami is looking for a Part Time On Air Mixshow DJ & Personality for Miami's Power 96 (WPOW-FM 96.5 FM). Our ideal candidate should be a skilled, live mixshow DJ that is a natural communicator and relatable personality. You must be able to perform a live radio mixshow that follows music strategy by establishing an entertaining, engaging and relevant content on air and on social media. You’ll need to be creative, possess a strong work ethic and excel at executing content with brevity and forward momentum that connects with the lifestyle of our target audience. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
What You'll Do:
- Perform a live mixshow that follows the radio station music strategy as outlined by the brand manager.
- Perform and execute content driven show as host/on-air personality.
- Develop and post unique local and lifestyle driven content to station website and social media.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager and other employees on format execution and developing unique content for show and social media.
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Other duties as required by management
In order to be considered, you will be required to submit your audio that includes your mixshow and on-air personality skills as an MP3 of 3MB or less.
Required & Preferred:
- 3 years of experience as a radio mixshow DJ, with the ability to perform live and pre-recorded mixshows using “radio edits” that comply with FCC and company guidelines as it pertains to profanity and indecent content.
- On-air experience in contemporary music formats.
- Experience with DJ software such as Serato DJ Pro, Virtual DJ Pro, and Pioneer DJ equipment such as DJM-900NXS2 and PLX-1000 turntables.
- Experience Wide Orbit Automation system, Adobe Audition, and Vox Pro.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/