Audacy Madison, WI has an immediate opening for a talented, experienced battle tested Operations Manager to oversee our 3 radio brands:
WOLX FM – Classic Hits WMMM FM – Triple A WMHX FM – Adult Top 40
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Program and oversee 3 brands day to day.
- Responsible for the total supervision, direction and overall performance level of all station personnel functions with specific emphasis on program coordination, development of unique content, promotions and multi-media strategies.
- Show by example the importance of the relationship between station and the local community.
- Ensures that programming and multi-media strategies best serve the needs and interests of the station audiences and local community.
- Breathe personality, understand the right balance of topics and lifestyle for the target and considers social networking digital platforms as the key to the future and leverage that to the station's advantage.
- Responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations.
- Win in a competitive landscape with enthusiasm, high standards for themselves and those who work for them.
- Develops and effectively manages department budget.
- Provides rating analysis and reporting.
- Has the ability to interpret station research.
- Coaches air talent and measures performance.
- Establishes long-range plans.
- Maintains on-going communications with external industry and public organizations.
- Supervises use of any syndicated and/or outside services.
- Supervises all department staff.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Have creativity, heart, passion and intelligence.
- A great leader and coach that can energize the entire staff and protect the brand while at the same time work closely with sales.
Required & Preferred:
- Classic Rock/Classic Hits/ Hot Adult Contemporary experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of FCC rules, geographical demographics and familiarity with broadcast area
- Must have a strong knowledge of Music Master and knowledge of digital automation systems.
- Minimum of 3 years in radio programming management.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
- Know how to win in the Diary universe.
- Bring great Social Media and Digital ideas that will ignite the audience.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/