Audacy Memphis is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a part time Office Coordinator position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
- Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred. Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player. High school graduate; college preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/