KVAL has an immediate opening for a creative News Content Producer. In this role, you will write, edit and produce for our TV newscasts, websites and social media in a multiplatform approach to storytelling.
KVAL has an immediate opening for a creative News Content Producer. In this role, you will write, edit and produce for our TV newscasts, websites and social media. You will work closely with the Assistant News Director, Assignment Manager and the Digital Team on a multiplatform approach to storytelling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer for broadcast and digital
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Proficient with non-linear editing (Avid) and newsroom systems (iNews)
- Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
- A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
HOW TO APPLY
Sinclair Broadcast Group