About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
At KOLD 13 News, the CBS-affiliated television station it is our job and inherent desire to be the best local television station in Tucson, Arizona, and the #1 digital platform across the state, region, and the country. We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in our local news, entertainment, information, and public service programming. Tucson’s plentiful sunshine, natural beauty, and diverse culture lend to an active lifestyle rich in great food, Hundreds of miles of hiking trails, from the Sonoran Desert to the Sky Islands peaks 9,000 feet above sea level, provide breathtaking views and unforgettable sunsets, and access to nature for all ages and abilities. , challenging biking trails, and unforgettable experiences: Plentiful sunshine, natural beauty, diverse culture, active lifestyles, great food, hundreds of miles of hiking trails, breathtaking views, unforgettable sunsets, challenging biking trails, community events, accessible natural locations for all ages… it would have been quicker for us to just say you’ll love it all.
KOLD has an opening for a New Business Development Specialist to join our team of integrated marketing/advertising professionals.
Are you a self-starter who thrives on meeting new businesses, establishing rapport, and providing creative solutions to help those businesses grow? If so, then our New Business Development Specialist role might be the perfect fit. KOLD 13 NEWS and Gray Digital Media will provide the right candidate all the necessary tools to succeed in the fast-paced, dynamic
• Driving revenue by finding new prospects
• Cultivating, developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at both the agency and client level
• Answering leads in the form of incoming phone calls and emails
• Utilizing marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports, and sales support data to ensure prospective clients understand our range of capabilities
• Managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keeping management aware of status by providing accurate forecasts
• Managing prospects in CRM• Meeting and exceeding sales expectations monthly, quarterly, and annually.
What You'll Get:
• Great work-life balance
• Ongoing professional training
• Salary plus Commission
• Full benefits including health insurance
• Additional benefits including life insurance, long-term and short-term disability
• Competitive 401(k) retirement matching
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Regular company social events
– Self-motivated, high-energy salesperson
– Excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills
– Capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
– Willingness to learn, adapt and grow
*** Salary + Commission ***
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.