Audacy is seeking a full-time National Sales Coordinator in NYC. The National Sales Coordinator (NSC) is responsible for the administrative related tasks of the National Sales Department.
The starting salary for this position will be $55,000.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- The NSC performs the following duties personally or by assisting the National Sales Department.
- Direct contact for National Clients when the National Sales Department is not available.
- Maintain database of Traffic/Continuity contacts for National Accounts.
- Collect missing copy for National Accounts.
- Schedule Continuity/Production for National Accounts.
- Send out post/pre-log times upon request to National Clients.
- Collect Air-checks upon request and send to National Clients (Live Reads/Promotional Commercials/Recorded Commercials).
- Enter, revise and maintain National Orders into Wide Orbit when needed.
- Handle all elements of Invoice Discrepancies (research discrepancy/fill out credit if needed).
- Maintain database of contacts for National Accounts * Manage the National Collections Process.
- Manage all preempted spots for National Accounts in Wide Orbit (rebook or credit preempted spots).
- Assist National Sales Department in daily business.
- NSC will build and execute promotions for the National Sales Department.
- Assist Local Sales Department.
More About You:
- The National Sales Coordinator should be an active participant in the sales process, lending not only administrative support, but creative ideas and feedback.
- Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, people person with time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks for many people.
- Must have endurance, patience and superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and excellent computer skills (including knowledge of the Microsoft Office).
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit, VCreative and Salesforce preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/