About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WTVM-TV (ABC affiliate), the dominant media company and #1 rated station in the Columbus, GA – Auburn, AL market is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant to join our team of top performers.
The Chattahoochee Valley is home to Fort Benning, Auburn University, Columbus State University, the 22-mile Riverwalk, and beautiful Callaway Gardens. Columbus, Georgia is the second largest city in the state and over the last decade has experienced 2.8 billion in new capital investment and 18,000 new jobs. Our area offers top-rated public and private schools, a low cost of living, and a plethora of cultural art facilities, museums, and entertainment venues.
Our managers love to routinely recognize our team members' achievements. We offer the best training in the media industry to help all our employees succeed with opportunities for advancement.
WTVM-TV (ABC affiliate), the dominant media company and #1 rated station in the Columbus, GA – Opelika, Auburn, AL region is seeking a Marketing Sales Assistant to join our team of top performers.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you have experience with social media marketing and graphic design? Are you creative and a self-starter who approaches new tasks with enthusiasm? Are you detail-oriented and a problem solver that learns new things quickly? Can you handle the demands of completing multiple tasks under a deadline? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity to execute station sponsorships and digital advertising solutions for new and existing customers.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding career that requires graphic design and social media marketing experience, exceptional writing, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and time management. We offer the best training in the media industry to help all our employees succeed. The individual who will join our team is enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, coachable, and has a positive attitude with a desire to learn and grow each day – if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Collaborate with sales staff, creative services, and digital content team to integrate and execute sponsored station promotions.
– Creatively write and post sponsored social media content that ensures client success and brand consistency.
– Using graphic design software, create engaging digital advertisements and landing pages for clients and sponsored station promotions.
– Monitor station promotions and digital marketing campaigns to ensure consistency, accuracy, and success.
– Develop client campaign performance presentations.
– Assist with campaign analytics tracking and digital marketing research.
– Collaborate with Account Executives and Sales Managers to develop digital marketing strategies that generate results.
– Provide administrative support to the Sales Team and Sales Managers.
– Excellent copywriting and communications skills.
– Graphic design experience. Photoshop, Canva, etc.
– Social media content management experience.
– Experience executing digital advertising campaigns including display, video, social and email marketing.
– Experience with Google Analytics or other digital marketing analytics tools.
– Proficient with Facebook, Instagram, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate is extremely organized, works well under pressure, and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely. They will have exceptional problem-solving ability, excellent communication skills, and integrity above reproach.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WTVM-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.