About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WXIX-TV, FOX19 NOW, is the FOX affiliate serving Cincinnati and the Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana tri-state area, the nation’s 37th DMA. FOX19 NOW, the station that’s “Always Local, Always Now,” produces over 61 hours of News per week. FOX19 NOW is the leader in Morning News with local coverage from 4:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. each weekday The station airs early evening news 4 to 7 p.m. weekdays and the market’s #1 (A25-54) late, local News starting at 10:00 to 11:30 p.m. FOX19 NOW’s community involvement includes The St. Jude Dream Home, The Alzheimer’s Association, The Pink Ribbon Girls and Special Olympics of Northern Kentucky, among others. We’re proud to serve the community on multiple platforms, and broadcast some of the most popular programming in the Tri-State, including NFL on FOX, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy! and the FOX prime time schedule.
FOX19 NOW is searching for a creative Marketing Producer. The ideal candidate is someone who can create new, unique, and innovative content promoting Cincinnati’s #1 news. As Marketing Producer, you will work closely with the Marketing Director, producing topical special reports, proof-of-performance and image promos featuring our “NOW” brand. Great candidates excel at writing, editing and cinematography. You must be a self-motivator, highly organized and willing to juggle multiple projects; at times with short deadlines. An eye for detail and learning new skills is key to success. If you’ve wanted to create high-end, award winning content; with the right equipment and team, this is the position for you!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Write, edit and produce News TSRs, Image, and Proof of Performance promos.
– Film talent in-house and on location including b-roll for projects.
– Attend meetings regarding ratings and research to help execute marketing strategy.
– Work closely with reporters and producers on special assignments.
– Engage the public during station events in a professional setting.
– Assist with promo log in Wide Orbit, scheduling spots for on-air.
– BA in Journalism, Marketing, Film/Video or other related field is preferred. Can be substituted for 2+ years experience in media marketing, advertising, or promotion.
– Compelling writer. Recognizes how to craft an engaging message focused on viewer benefit.
– Experience with DSLR cameras and audio equipment. In-depth knowledge of Canon C100 a plus.
– Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on After Effects and Premiere.
– Familiar with marketing research. Understands the importance of targeting a specific audience.
– Ability to complete projects with little supervision and practice good editorial judgement.
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
– FAA Part 107 Drone Certification helpful.
Qualified, interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your cover letter, resume, and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WXIX-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.