The MARKETING PRODUCER will apply sound brand strategy to develop and executive creative concepts via on-air news promos, station image campaigns, original content and graphic design. Campaigns should deliver a clear message and reinforce the value of the station brand.
The Marketing Producer has a creative spirit. They are confident in their abilities to conceptualize and effectively communicate their ideas. They have a talent for writing clear, purposeful copy that resonates with our audience. They are experts in shooting and editing in a way that pushes past the expected. They are often asking “what if?” instead of accepting norms.
This person is organized and able to work quickly to meet aggressive deadlines. They are constantly striving to improve their skills and remain on the cutting edge of industry trends.
The Marketing Producer collaborates with team members to produce the best possible creative and is able to see the bigger picture of how their role contributes to station success.
- Execute creative concepts via on-air news promos, station image campaigns, original content, and graphic design
- Shoot highly-stylized videography and photography for campaigns using Sony FS cameras and lenses.
- Apply research and market trends to develop creative messages that drive audience growth
- Assist with station branding initiatives both internally and externally
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills, plus the ability to consistently generate compelling, inspiring creative that fits the station’s brand
- Effective communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects to produce high quality, high impact promos
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- An attitude that demonstrates a “growth mindset” and team mentality
- A standard of excellence for themselves and others
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.