Imagine your future in Columbus, Ohio! A friendly, affordable Midwestern city with so much to offer. Join our team at NBC4 where we put local first with strong ties to the community. Work, play, and enjoy life in the nation’s 14th largest city, home of the Ohio State Capitol and Ohio State University. Forbes ranks Columbus a top 10 city for young professionals and a place Manhattan Institute ranked among the best Midwest economies. USA Today calls Columbus a “food mecca” and an "ethnic food paradise".
The Market & Sales Research Analyst assists to maximize station revenue opportunities.
- Overseeing, analyzing and maintaining all research information and functions from Nielsen, comScore, Scarborough, Kantar, Google Analytics and other tools that support and enhance the sales and marketing effectiveness of our brands in the marketplace
- Provide valuable research data to Sales, News and Promotions departments. For example, compiling and distributing relevant ratings facts, trends and analysis, ratings successes and challenges
- Prepare inventory and performance reports for sales managers within deadlines
- Gather campaign data for proof of performance presentations for Sales & Marketing clients
- Maintain Wide Orbit Media Sales database, including inventory and ratings estimates
Requirements & Skills:
- Familiarity with Wide Orbit Traffic a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (3 years) in Marketing, Communications, English or Statistics
- Minimum of 2-3 years of media research experience knowledgeable about media related software including Wide Orbit, Kantar, Google Analytics and other comparable software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills
- Organizational skills for daily responsibilities & special projects for sales and marketing team
- Knowledge of media campaigns through linear and digital platforms
- Comfortable presenting alongside a team of account executives and Management on key client meetings
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products (WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT)
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at http://www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar