Do you have a passion for broadcast media? Do you have a love for music, news, or sports? Audacy Services LLC. provides undergrad/graduate students hands-on work experience through a paid, structured internship program.
Come join us for a paid internship opportunity at one of our eight KC stations! 106.5 The Wolf, 99.7 The Point, 96.5 Alt, 98.9 The Rock, 98.1 KMBZ News & Talk, 610 am Sports, 980AM Talk and 1660m The Bet. Audacy’s Internship Program is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about the radio broadcasting industry while getting hands-on experience in Programming, On-Air, Marketing/Promotions, Sales, Production, Content Creation, and Digital.
In additional to work experience, we provide exposure to executives via lunch and learns. We encourage networking with our employees and fellow interns; make the most out of your time with us.
What You'll Do: (responsible for the following duties including but not limited to)
As a Promotions Intern
- Assist with contests and promotions that will live on air and on station websites, including winner release forms, paperwork and mailings when needed for contests.
- Assisting with winner guestlists and/or emailing tickets to winners;
- Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends and/or holidays when necessary. Sometimes with minimal notice.
- Represent our brands positively in the streets at our events – create a fun environment, and encourage strangers to meet and experience our products.
- Reports to Director of Sales and Brand Manager
As a Sports and News Intern
- Digital editing experience and familiarity with digital editing software such as Adobe Digital Editions
- Experience with creating content for social media platforms, i.e. facebook, twitter, etc.
- Editing experience: written, video, audio
- Knowledge and passion for sports and or news
- Reports to Brand Manager
As a Sales Intern
- Support the Sales team and performing daily office functions
- Update and maintain sales materials and presentations
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
- Work as a team with other departments, individuals. Collaborate with other departments to gather and arrange information needed for client pitches
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
- Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with sales team on big ideas and lead generation
- Reports to Director of Sales
Required & Preferred:
- Must be 18 or older and enrolled in an internship supported educational program.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, yet resourceful and self-motivated
- Positive and energetic attitude.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/