Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
You will be responsible for research and analytics as well as assisting with general tasks as assigned by the Farm Director. You’ll learn how to prepare relevant reports and learn about our processes and various functions across the company. You’ll serve as a true apprentice and may work on interesting projects with other interns.
What You'll Do:
· We are looking for someone with excellent written and spoken communication skills who is an active listener; effectively conveys information; and is able to proofread and edit content
· It is important that you’re able to plan and organize while focusing on urgent and important tasks and demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
· We want to meet candidates who are innovative and creative, while being able to adapt effortlessly to shifts in priorities and urgencies
· We’d like you to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
· You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership in peer relations while also showing keen interpersonal skills when collaborating with others
What You'll Need:
· Ability to work at least 20 hours per week
· Sophomore, Junior or senior level student in good academic standing
· Currently enrolled at an accredited university in classes leading to a degree in a Communications, Marketing, or related discipline. A background in agriculture is highly desired.
• Career interest in media industry
What You'll Bring:
Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
Ability to work within standardized procedures and an understanding of when to escalate
Skills to solve straightforward problems using established procedures
Close attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
Common courtesy when communicating with coworkers and outside contacts
Des Moines, IA: 2141 Grand Ave, 50312
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options (employees meeting ACA measurement)
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
HOW TO APPLY