Audacy Denver seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as the Director of Technical Operations for our five radio stations: KALC-FM ; KQMT-FM, KAMP-AM ; KQKS-FM ; KQHS-HD2/103.1.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please fill out the form to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $90,000.00/Yr – $100,000.00/Yr.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee local technical operations and IT staff
- Responsible for all day-to-day and long-term engineering and operations including towers, RF transmitters, on-air studio operations, automation systems, and all other related broadcast operating systems.
- Report to the local Market Manager and Regional Director of Technical Operations
Required & Preferred:
- Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
- AM Directional Antenna experience
- Manage activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products
- Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system
and related other equipment
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- Strong verbal and writing communications skills
- Strong proven time management skills including ability to multitask in a multiple project environment
- Experience in project planning, management and execution
- IT & Network knowledge and experience
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in a Google environment
- Experience with digital mass storage systems. Knowledge of Wide Orbit is a plus
- Experience with digital audio and audio streaming
- Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays
- Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Great to have:
- FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/