NEWS CENTER Maine is seeking a digital sales specialist who will work strategically with our sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customer results through our digital assets as well as monitor campaign performance.
- Assist the sales team to enhance multimedia recommendations through research to meet customer’s expectations while utilizing our digital product suite
- Collect sales assets to enhance client-facing presentations
- Manage the creation of digital creative
- Support digital order entry
- Support month-end reporting completion
- Support campaign execution by communicating with our internal and external vendors
- Monitor, analyze, and proactively create solutions to retain and grow our digital revenue
- Communicate and create case studies for sales staff on successful digital campaigns
- Identify revenue-generating client opportunities by exposing gaps in current digital advertising campaigns, such as impression share deficiencies, missing platforms, etc that will further promote the client objectives
- Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities
- Attend sales calls, if needed, as the digital expert on our product offerings
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile advertising, and Streaming Television (OTT)
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Previous Internet Sales/Support experience
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.