About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WCSC Live 5 News is the dominant #1 station in a city consistently named by T+L as one of the best cities in the world. The world-famous food scene, high-tech growth and hot real estate makes Charleston one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Manufacturing jobs at Boeing, Mercedes and Volvo and the world-class medical community continue to make the Lowcountry a destination market. WCSC Live 5 is committed to serving the Lowcountry with breaking news, weather and investigative journalism and is the most recognized and awarded news team in the market. Learn more about WCSC Live 5 at Live5News.com
The market-leading Sales team in beautiful Charleston, SC has a rare opening for a Digital Sales Manager. You'll lead a dynamic team focused on driving digital revenue growth through innovative strategies and client partnerships. Your role involves developing and implementing sales initiatives across various digital platforms to meet and exceed revenue targets. With your expertise in digital advertising and market trends, you'll optimize campaigns to ensure maximum ROI for clients while fostering strong relationships within the Charleston community.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
– Lead the Sales team in achieving revenue goals with both Agency and Direct clients.
– Develop and execute client-focused advertising plans and introduce new products through effective sales presentations to drive new business.
– Maintain a robust system for the development of new and existing accounts.
– Foster strong Agency and Advertiser relationships through proactive sales calls, both independently and alongside Account Executives.
– Manage inventory control, rate structure, and traffic system effectively.
– Create and manage local sales budgets and forecasts.
– Coach and train the sales team to ensure they are up-to-date on product knowledge.
– Track pending business and sales results.
– Serve as the primary point of contact for digital vendors.
– Organize and deliver monthly analytics reports for clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing or advertising.
– Five years experience in Digital Sales management and a proven track record of leadership and sales success.
– Thorough understanding of the digital environment including targeted display and video, social media, OTT, email marketing, SEO, and paid search.
– Well-versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– Passion for teaching and coaching.
– Experience with Google Analytics 4, TradeDesk, Matrix, and Wide Orbit a plus.
– Valid Driver’s license, and good driving record required.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WCSC-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.