About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Would you like to work for the #1 station in a city consistently named by T+L as one of the best cities in the world? WCSC in Charleston, South Carolina has been the dominant #1 station in the market since sign-on in 1953. The world-famous food scene, high-tech growth, and hot real estate make Charleston one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the country. Manufacturing jobs at Boeing, Mercedes, and Volvo and the world-class medical community continue to make the Lowcountry a destination market. WCSC Live 5 is committed to serving the Lowcountry with breaking news, weather, and investigative journalism and is the most recognized and awarded news team in the market. Learn more about WCSC Live 5 at Live5News.com
WCSC, the #1 News and Entertainment Station in Charleston, SC is seeking a dynamic and highly organized individual to join our team as a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position plays a pivotal role in supporting our digital sales efforts, ensuring seamless coordination, and contributing to the overall success of our sales team. The ideal candidate will possess a proactive mindset, exceptional organizational skills, unwavering attention to detail, positive energy, a strong desire to win, and a passion for continuous learning.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Collaborate with the sales team to ensure efficient execution of digital sales strategies.
* Facilitate communication between internal departments to streamline the sales process.
* Organize and maintain digital sales documentation, contracts, and client records.
* Ensure accuracy and completeness of all sales-related documents.
* Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and digital marketing strategies.
* Provide insights to the sales team to enhance their understanding of the digital landscape.
* Support communication with clients, addressing inquiries, and ensuring a positive client experience.
* Collaborate with the sales team to create compelling digital sales presentations.
* Generate and analyze reports to evaluate the performance of digital sales campaigns.
* Provide actionable insights to optimize future digital sales strategies.
* Candidate should also have experience in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook and be proficient in data entry. Experience with social media, paid digital ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and digital traffic systems such as DFP is a plus. Excellent customer service skills are required. For the right person, this opportunity can be a stepping-stone to future opportunities in our organization.
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WCSC-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.