The Digital Sales Coordinator/Station Receptionist is responsible for serving as the first point of contact for WCMH-TV, NBC4 and nbc4i.com, Columbus, OH by answering the front desk phone and directing guests. Additionally, this person will be assisting with digital implementation, campaign analysis, and campaign performance reporting to support digital revenue for the company. This person will achieve this by effectively scheduling, deploying, and monitoring campaign delivery for nbc4i.com as well as Digital Marketing Services. The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with digital marketing services products including, but not limited to, targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and local sponsorships.
This role will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will work closely with multi-platform sales executives, sales assistants, and other key business partners throughout the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work 4-6 hours daily, on premises, Monday-Friday
- Answer phones, greet and direct guests, receive packages at the front of the station
- Manage core and digital audience extension campaigns: implementation, deployment, and pacing
- Work with multiple digital platforms for insertion, analytics, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure accurate and on-time delivery
- Order entry into Wide Orbit as well as other ancillary systems
- Consistently communicate with sales executives and managers
- Become a digital platform expert in how each platform works and performs
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Friendly, self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized self-starter
- Detail oriented person who works both independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing, digital advertising or digital media planning experience is preferred
- Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
- Resourceful, problem solver and a skilled multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
- Experience in social media, Photoshop and Google Ad Manager are a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Sales Coordinator/Station Receptionist must be able to sit, conduct phone conversations, use email, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at http://www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar