WREX has an exciting position available for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, energetic and supportive team at a company with a rewarding work culture. We are looking for a strategic thinker who has a sense of knowledge and passion for digital advertising products and comprehensive marketing campaigns.
This position reports directly to the Digital Sales Manager. The primary function of this role is to support the Account Executives and Sales Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed digital revenue goals. The position also contributes to the sales team's growth and professionalism, along with managing digital campaign elements using various project management tools.
A strong work ethic, enthusiasm about making work fun, good communication skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and advanced knowledge of current technology are vital in this role. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and have a sense of ownership and passion This is a full-time position.
Digital Campaign Coordinator Expectations
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing products and trends is vital
- Monitor, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns to achieve superior results
- Coordinate with an account management team on digital accounts to ensure delivery of objectives
- Proficient in data entry across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Google Suite, Canva and others as needed
- Using Google Analytics & other campaign monitoring tools in order to provide clients with insight about their campaigns
- Other duties as assigned by the Digital Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager or General Sales Manager.
Campaign Coordinator Responsibilities
- Maintain a daily monitoring on active digital campaigns:
- Keep DSM/GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues
- Assist account executives when needed with proper booking and billing
- Review quality of campaigns to be booked before implementation
- Enhance the current “workflow” to ensure the smooth transition of all campaigns fulfillment
- Suggest & recommend “optimization” to be implemented for internal work flow purposes
- Examine click thru URLs and ad destination/landing pages for accuracy
- Look at websites of active digital campaigns and those to be booked to ensure quality and therefore good campaign performance
- Look for upsell opportunities within existing digital campaigns, communicate opportunities to the team
- Future ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services
- Knowledge of Photoshop, In Design or any graphic design program, HTML5 experience is a plus
- Any offier of employment is contingent upon a successful background and driving record screening.
WREX is part of Allen Media Broadcasting. Throughout AMB, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers for links to all stations and opportunities.
WREX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to:
Digital Sales Manager