WTIC Fox61/CW20 seeks an enthusiastic Digital Sales Coordinator to support our digital sales initiatives. The Digital Sales Coordinator has primary responsibility for campaign success through pre-sales order entry, management and optimization of digital media campaigns and performance re-caps for retention and client growth. The Digital Sales Coordinator is fully functional on all digital advertising products including but not limited to OTT, Video, Programmatic Display and Video (ERN), Local Website & social media.
- The Digital Sales Coordinator works with account executives at Fox61/CW20 on developing proposals and digital strategies, assisting on sales calls with large prospects and developing opportunities that drive customer results.
- Offer pre-sell support including fulfilling avail requests, onboarding requests for digital campaigns, creating customer profiles, inputting digital orders with high level of accuracy and trafficking creatives.
- Work with the account executives on optimization strategies to ensure campaign delivery and attainment of customer goals.
- Develops campaign performance recap reports in tandem with Digital Sales Manager.
- Strategize for sales calls with account executives as needed to help them prepare and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Works with Digital Sales Manager to ensure deadlines are met and client performance is delivered as promised.
- Attends weekly sales meetings and training sessions to implement go-to-market strategies for a variety of digital products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think confidently and proactively in a constantly evolving industry
- Positive attitude and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise at developing relationships
- Express a passion for digital and new technologies like OTT
- Experience with Ad Serving Software such as Google Ad Manager (GAM) and Facebook Ads Manager or Salesforce a plus
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
HOW TO APPLY