Job Description and Responsibilities
KENS 5 seeks an enthusiastic Digital Media Strategist to support our digital sales initiatives.? KENS 5 TV and kens5.com, part of TEGNA Inc, offers the ability to sell into multiple platforms from digital to in-content to over-the-top TV.?
This role will focus on local and multimarket business. You will showcase your strategic expertise?by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of digital media platforms. You’ll be part of a team of successful advertising marketers, account managers and digital strategists, who manage high-volume account lists, and are passionate about helping their clients thrive and grow.
- The Digital Media Strategist works with account executives on developing proposals and digital strategies, assisting on sales calls with prospects and developing opportunities that drive customer results.
- Work with the account executives on optimization strategies to ensure campaign delivery and attainment of customer goals.
- Develops campaign performance recap reports in tandem with Digital Sales Manager.
- Strategize for sales calls with account executives as needed to help them prepare and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Works with Digital Sales Manager to ensure deadlines are met and client performance is delivered as promised.
- Attends weekly sales meetings and training sessions to implement go-to-market strategies for a variety of digital products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think confidently and proactively in a constantly evolving industry
- Positive attitude and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise at developing relationships
- Express a passion for digital products and new technologies like OTT
- Experience with Ad Serving Software such as Google Ad Manager (GAM) and Facebook Ads Manager or Salesforce
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment.
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.