About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WAFB-TV, Louisiana's News Channel, is the dominant CBS affiliate in Baton Rouge and the recent winner of a National Edward R. Murrow award for Best Newscast.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Account Executive to join our successful sales department. As a Digital Media Account Executive, you would be responsible for generating digital revenue by identifying prospects, developing partner focused strategy, building presentations, negotiating and closing deals, and building long term relationships. Ultimately, this position will increase sales and nurture client relationships at a high standard.
We’re searching for a passionate sales person with
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Driving revenue by finding new prospects
• Cultivating, developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers at both the agency and client level
• Answering leads in the form of incoming phone calls and emails
• Utilizing marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to ensure prospective clients understand our range of capabilities
• Working with AEs on comprehensive client proposals when television needs to be a part of the overall strategy
• Managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keeping management aware of status by providing accurate forecasts
• Managing prospects in CRM
• Meeting and exceeding sales expectations monthly, quarterly and annually
What You'll Get:
• Great work-life balance
• Ongoing professional training
• Competitive base salary and commission rate depending on experience
• Full benefits including health insurance
• Additional benefits including life insurance, long-term and short-term disability
• Competitive 401(k) retirement matching
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Regular company social events
• At least 2 years of digital sales experience
• Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate large and complex deals
• Proven experience in creating presentations
• The ability to work across departments in order to meet the targets of the digital department
• Expert negotiation skills with experience in high level sales deals
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
• Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
• Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization
*** Base salary + commission ***
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
WAFB-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.