Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
A Digital Director, Content Creator, On-Air Contributor
What You'll Do:
• Supervises creation of digital video content – from concept through to delivery.
• Produces creative content, and cost/benefit decisions for larger programs.
• Produces full scope of discrete portions of programs including sports or news.
• Develops video ideas for iHeartMedia’s website, and produces content for special projects.
• Researches information and obtains materials necessary for production.
• Writes line copy and scripts special introductions.
• Daily edits video clips for quick turnaround and web posting.
• Conducts quality control checking of video/web links.
• Monitors and administers social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Participates in final product editing.
• May hire artists and technicians, oversee idea development and manage financial decisions to bring a project to fruition.
What You'll Need:
• Demonstrated skills in web design concepts and knowledge of popular programming languages and Web platforms, such as HTML, CSS, Java and Flash.
• In-depth knowledge of graphic art, interactive design and a programming language such as C++.
• Proficient in use of Adobe Audition, Wavelab, and Pinnacle
• Deep understanding of and experience with website design, social media, streaming media, web analytics, SEO/SEM and CRM
• Up-to-date in both existing and emerging media delivery methods and content platforms; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to predict the resources and time required for online production tasks
• Can work both independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work quickly and change priorities to adhere to daily deadlines; able to shift gears quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• 2+ years’ experience in digital media production
• Online digital video portfolio
• Experience with video games and game development a plus
• Experience with video editing programs, e.g., Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or Final Cut, a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film/Television Production or other related field
• None required
What You'll Bring:
Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
Accountability for own work and desire to provide guidance to new team members
Ability to contribute to several projects at the same time under a moderate level of direction
Application of objective judgement, technical skills and prior experience to solve business problems
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a knack for explaining complex information in a straightforward manner
Desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
Understanding of impact of own decisions
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$28.85 – $39.67
Seattle, WA: 645 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 400, 98119
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
HOW TO APPLY