Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Location/Market: Los Angeles, CA
The Digital Account Manager will be a key contributor to our Client Services team and will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies in Local US Markets and drive revenue for Entravision. The right individual will be effective in communication, organization, and analytical thinking, while thrive in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about working with their clients.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Project manage multiple campaigns from pre-launch through campaign wrap with focus on client KPIs and retention
· Work with ad ops, creative services, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
· Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
· Think strategically about our clients’ business goals and how we can optimize performance to align with customer needs throughout their campaign and beyond; provide performance based strategies for upsell opportunities
· Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, performance insights, and ad-hoc requests
· Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, design, operations, and technical teams
· Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
Requirements And General Skills
· 3+ years in digital advertising specifically in campaign execution and delivery, client communication, and project management
· Understanding basic digital terminology and application (ie CPM, Bidding, Margins, CPC, etc)
· Knowledge of post-sale process and creation of digital assets; experience with display, mobile, audio, video, OTT/CTV, and SEM advertising products
· Experience managing lead-gen campaigns (Google Ads & Facebook) a HUGE PLUS!
· Understanding and experience with creative specs, tags, ad copy and custom ad/content creation
· Skill in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems to monitor campaign delivery and performance
· Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
· Excellent client service skills with an emphasis on verbal and written communication; results driven with strong analytical skills
· Experience creating visually appealing and analytical presentations utilizing campaign performance and industry data in order to reinforce delivery of client KPIs and maintain client retention
· Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
· Must be fluent in English (written and verbal) with a professional tone and experience speaking with various audiences
· Spanish fluency a plus
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to EVP of US Digital
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Experience in Pre-sales campaign planning and RFP/RFI response including media spreadsheet and presentation build is a Plus!!
Required Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in related field.
2. Strong knowledge of: Display advertising paid search, content marketing, and Google Analytics.
3. Previous experience as Account Executive or Sales Planning positions will be considered.
4. Strong understanding of Internet terms and technologies.
5. English verbal and written as well as Spanish proficiency is mandatory.
6. Previous experience working from distance with clients will be a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please see Link where to apply: https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=entravision&id=2461