KING TV, KONG TV, and king5.com, part of TEGNA Inc., and the #1 NBC affiliate group in the country, is looking for a Digital Account Manager. This position manages the complex day-to-day responsibilities of assigned accounts and team members. The Digital Account Manager will influence and drive sales by aligning KING’s multimedia solutions with our client’s marketing objectives and providing exceptional client support.
Responsibilities: Foster daily interactions and build strong relationships with existing agency and direct clients by providing exceptional client service and maintaining open lines of communication.
• Collaborate with the internal Presales team to implement innovative ideas and strategies, ensuring seamless execution of client campaigns.
• Work closely with designated Account Executives to identify and develop new opportunities for incremental revenue generation.
• Provide tangible proof of performance for client campaigns, including delivering comprehensive broadcast posts and digital recaps.
• Assist designated Account Executives in managing contracts, make-goods, and overall client service to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Actively participate in client meetings, offering valuable insights and identifying upsell opportunities during recaps.
• Resolve scheduling issues and adapt to program changes efficiently, minimizing disruptions and ensuring smooth operations.
• Continuously monitor and optimize broadcast and digital campaigns to maximize audience reach and effectiveness.
• Facilitate the flawless execution of digital campaigns sold by designated Account Executives, ensuring accurate booking, trafficking, and timely delivery.
• Collaborate with the internal Traffic Department to ensure precise scheduling of client traffic, maintaining alignment with campaign objectives.
• Independently make informed decisions and solve problems on behalf of designated Account Executives, demonstrating sound judgment and resourcefulness.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal and external stakeholders, serving as a reliable point of contact for all account-related matters.
• Provide comprehensive campaign pacing and digital recaps to Account Executives and/or clients, utilizing web analytics to compile, analyze, and reconcile data.
• Display a positive attitude, proactively approaching the position with enthusiasm and a willingness to exceed expectations.
• Minimum 2 years of successful account engagement in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and quick learning abilities.
• Effective team collaborator and independent worker.
• Creative mindset and adaptability to change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organization and time management abilities.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Experience with Smartsheet or other project management tools is a plus.
• Familiarity with Wide Orbit Traffic and media conversion software (e.g., Adobe Media Encoder or Adobe Premiere) is a plus.
• Positive attitude and proactive approach to work.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Budgeted Compensation Range: $55,000 – $65,000
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.