KING TV, KONG TV, and king5.com, part of TEGNA Inc., and the #1 NBC affiliate group in the country, is looking for a Digital Account Manager. This position manages the complex day-to-day responsibilities of assigned accounts and team members. The Digital Account Manager will influence and drive sales by aligning KING’s multimedia solutions with our client’s marketing objectives and providing exceptional client support.
- Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; including stewardship of client broadcast and digital schedules, regular tracking of client audience delivery using Nielsen/ComScore data, merchandising the station, and providing a high level of client service.
- Responsible for the implementation of ideas and strategies created with our internal Presales team.
- Partners with designated Account Executives in the development of new incremental revenue.
- Demonstrates proof of performance for client campaigns, including production and providing clients with broadcast posts and digital recaps.
- Assists designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, make-goods, and overall client service.
- Participates in client meetings as needed, including recap and upsell opportunities.
- Resolves scheduling issues and program changes.
- Regularly monitors and optimizes broadcast and digital campaigns for successful delivery.
- Facilitates execution of digital campaigns sold by designated Account Executives. This includes ensuring all digital campaigns are executed on time, accurately booked and trafficked.
- Works with the internal Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of client’s traffic.
- Makes decisions and solves problems independently on behalf of designated Account Executives.
- Expertly communications with all internal and external stakeholders and facilitates all aspects of the account’s schedules after the sale.
- Communicates campaign pacing and digital recaps to Account Executives and/or clients by compiling, analyzing & reconciling web analytics at the end of each campaign or at the end of each month.
- Displays a winning can-do attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of account engagement in a professional, fast-paced sales environment.
- Effectively makes decisions, solves problems, and learns new things quickly.
- Collaborate as part of a team and work independently.
- Creative minded and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and last-minute tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment that works under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience with Smartsheet or other SaaS project management tool a plus.
- Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic and media conversion software such as Adobe Media Encoder or Adobe Premiere a plus.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Budgeted Compensation Range: $57,500 – $78,500
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.