WLTX -TV, a TEGNA Company, has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team.
WLTX, TEGNA’s CBS affiliate in beautiful Columbia, SC, seeks an experienced Digital Account Manager to support our digital sales initiatives. The Digital Account Manager helps ensure campaign success through the primary responsibilities of order entry, ongoing management & strategy, optimization of digital media campaigns and post-campaign reporting. The Digital Account Manager is fully functional on all digital advertising products including but not limited to OTT/Streaming, Video, Programmatic, Native & Social Media.
• Provide administrative support for the sales team in day-to-day business activities
• Offer pre-sell support creating proposals, fulfilling avail requests, onboarding requests for digital campaigns, creating customer profiles, and inputting digital orders with high level of accuracy
• Work as a liaison with all 3rd party vendors to manage the startup process for digital campaigns, including participation on campaign onboarding calls and working with fulfillment teams to verify campaigns are set up correctly
• Request, update, and monitor digital creative scheduling and execute creative fulfillment for all digital advertising
• Monitor digital campaigns’ pacing and effectiveness consistently to ensure campaign delivery, and proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance
• Demonstrates proof of performance for client campaigns and assists Account Executives in interpreting results to the client through reporting with digital recaps and key insights for upsell opportunities
• Attend client campaign meetings as needed as the digital fulfillment expert
• Assist in solving invoice discreps and provide aging/invoices as necessary to insure full payment of client schedules
• Update digital marketing materials on an ongoing basis alongside Consumer Insights, Account Managers and Account Executives
• Effectively using all station provided sales tools & software, including WideOrbit, Matrix Monarch, Salesforce, Scarborough, Admall, and more
• Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information, and to keep abreast of company products and services in order to articulate to clients, when appropriate
• Work closely with sales management in meeting deadlines and providing excellent customer service
• Take ownership of digital accounts
• Perform other duties related to television ad sales as assigned by leadership
• Ability to help team with other duties not listed
• Successful campaign implementation, fulfillment, and maintenance
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and digital reporting dashboards
• Strong inter-office, inter-department relations
• Increased client retention and renewal
• Increased client satisfaction
• Minimum 2 years of digital account management experience in a fast paced environment
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently in an effort to support the customer
• Ability to work effectively solve problems
• Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and time management
• Familiar with OTT, targeted display, social and video marketing strategies
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
• Positive attitude and great initiative / self-motivation
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as team player are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success
• Copywriting and graphics experience is a plus!
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.