TEGNA Inc., is a media company innovating in the digital age, a best-in-class operator and one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S. with 64 television stations and two radio stations in 51 markets from coast to coast.
We are the largest owner of Big Four affiliates (NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX) in the top 25 markets among independent station groups and reach 41.7 million television households, or approximately 39 percent of all TV households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 75 million adults across our digital platforms. Across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, TEGNA stations have over 32 million social followers.
Our company purpose is to serve the greater good of our communities – through empowering stories, impactful investigations and innovative marketing services.
We are seeking a Digital Account Manager to work with our sales team in San Diego. The Digital Account Manager works closely with the sales staff to monitor campaign performance across our digital solutions to ensure customer results.?Own account post-sale by taking lead on process and carrying out the campaign strategy (TV, OTT, Digital, Tegna Marketing Solutions). Tracking of audience delivery and campaign performance.
What We Offer
- Winning, inclusive, supportive and fun culture
- Market competitive compensation
- Leading and innovative media products
- Resources to set you up for success
- Growth opportunities
- Generous benefits
- Purpose-driven and employee-centric organization
What You Will Do
- Serve as post sales lead for digital support
- Ensure proper entry and billing of all digital campaigns
- Regular tracking of client campaign delivery across TEGNA’s digital products consisting of OTT/CTV, video, and display.
- Dive into TEGNA Attribution and support/manage as needed for client campaigns.
- Prepare monthly reporting for all digital campaigns
- Work with Digital Client Services teams across multiple product lines to ensure campaign pacing and delivery
- Attend sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services
$60K – $70K. salary dependent on experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital advertising, communications, or marketing is encouraged
- Experience with pixel implementation and working with 3rd party ad tags
- Hands on experience with digital media platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta for Business (Facebook), & DoubleClick for Publishers
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Able to make decisions and solve problems independently
- Comfortable working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively to meet deadlines
- Analytical and data driven thinking to identify potential areas of concern
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
HOW TO APPLY