Do you absolutely love solving puzzles, managing projects, and helping your teammates succeed, while also being creative? Maybe you possess an attitude of servitude! If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Customer Success Fulfillment & Design Specialist!
When our Business Development team gets a ‘YES,’ your best work begins as you turn contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots, designing digital assets, and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign alongside other fulfillment team members.
The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of passion and thrives in the use of their left-brain organizational skills and right-brain creativity! This is an ideal role for a fast learner with a growth mindset that wants to help us successfully serve our communities and takes pride in being the backbone of our team’s success!
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor. This can include some hybrid remote work for part of the week where needed, but most work will be in-office
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock in the company (based on performance)
- Compensation includes an hourly base plan of $16 per hour plus monthly & quarterly bonus plan: When you assist the team and they succeed, your pay grows!
- Medical & Dental Insurance, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match
Your Experience should include:
- Past administrative support, team support, management, or project coordination experience
- Required utilization of the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Suite for design (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus
- Knowledge of HubSpot is also a plus
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
- Any background supporting the industries of sales, marketing, broadcast media, graphic design, advertising, etc. are especially helpful
As the Customer Success Fulfillment & Design Specialist, you will:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team members and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients directly to get the necessary information to build orders and send them off successfully for execution by all teams
- Design & edit campaign digital assets such as banner advertisements, presentations, templates, or other internal department or client-facing materials where needed
- Work closely with the Vice President of Business Development, the Director of Business Development, the Traffic Hub Team, the Strategy Team, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions that simply get the job done, right, the first time
- Troubleshoot issues with project execution that arise and see their resolutions through fully
- Manage complex campaigns and internal processes in the department based on standard operating procedures
- Use HubSpot to manage incoming service tickets from staff, as well as assist with account management for sales staff, where needed
- Manage projects and workflow for fulfillment staff using Monday.com
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight where needed
- Learn all products and processes, and train staff where expected
- Accurately analyze all work produced in the project execution process and by fellow teammates for complete accuracy
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today!
Mid-West Family SW Michigan is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]