About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households. We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical(Rx), Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account with Company contributions
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid life and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Adoption and Surrogacy Benefits
- 401(k) Plan, including matching and profit-sharing contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits, including Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, and supplemental life insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off, including Relocation PTO
- Focus on Caring
Shift and Schedule:
Mon. – Fri.
WBNG-TV, the CBS affiliate in Binghamton, NY, has an opening for an energetic, self-motivated Multimedia Consultant in our sales department. If you're looking for an opportunity that allows you to control your income, rewards hard work, and you desire to work for the #1 media company in Binghamton, NY, this is the position for you!
The Creative Services team at WBNG seeks a skilled writer/producer/graphic designer to create powerful concepts to market a message or tell a story.
The successful candidate will use video and graphics to produce memorable news promotions, and professional commercials, and produce original content. Commercial, non-commercial, station marketing and digital creative design projects provide a variety of chances to showcase your abilities to create for broadcast, digital and print.
Please note – primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the information listed above
– The successful candidate should have excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, non-linear editing experience with Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Photoshop experience, and the ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 pounds.
– Two years of production experience and/or a college degree is preferred.
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WBNG-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.