Responsible for all aspects of writing, shooting and editing on local commercials, station image, event promotion and public service campaigns. Creating, securing and updating quality text, audio, graphic and video content for designated Entravision interactive properties web, mobile, and video/streaming as well as supporting all company-wide interactive initiatives.
- Professional Broadcast video & still photography with emphasis on lighting.
- Able to conceptualize campaigns across multiple platforms. Identifies, secures, prepares and updates Interactive content Online, Mobile, and Social Network.
- Designs, develops, implements and oversees comprehensive computer information systems to ensure the company’s operational needs are met and information is processed effectively and securely according to company specifications and requirements. Includes both internal and external users.
- Performs daily routine updates of sites including, but not limited to: Local news, slideshows, talent & program information, text, audio, video, local organizations, promotional packages, photo galleries, local events, local special categories, blogs, polls, surveys and other online content.
- Keeps content focused on relevancy for Hispanics.
- Monitors and improves KPI (Key Performance Indicators) like unique visits, page-views, and average time on site, pages per visit, lower bounce rates, social friends and followers. Online, Mobile and Social. Strong focus on growing traffic, engagement, and Monetization.
- Creative ability to develop clients needs and ideas into compelling advertisements.
- Excellent creative writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Technical Capability.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Fluency in both Spanish & English is a must
Required Education and Experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish writing and translation skills.
- Basic Graphic Design.
- Familiarity with Facebook/Twitter.
- Experience using software applications for image, picture/audio/video editing software application to create Online Graphics, Photo Editing & Retouching, Animations, and other content.
- Experience working with online video production software like Adobe Premiere/After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and iMovie.
- Experience working with content within a CMS (Content Management System) environment such as: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Movable Type, or similar.
Ability to work with a WYSIWYG Web Editor to create pages.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS in order to create content for the web. Including experience with HTML Editors.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Reports directly to Production Manager
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply