Here’s your chance to join WKOW-TV! We’ve been the most watched station for years because of our culture and the pride we feel in each other–and this is your chance to help continue that tradition.
The job title is Business Administrator/ HR Manager. You need to be a team player ready to work hard, have fun and support your co-workers like family. And make no mistake, this is a key leadership position at our television station. You assist the Vice President and General Manager with administrative duties, payroll, executing personnel policies, administering benefits, leave management and more at a department head level.
- 3-5 years in an office setting, Office Manager or Accounting Position capacity preferred
* College degree in human resources, accounting, or business
Preferred qualifications for the position include:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Capable of productive and efficient multi-tasking
- Proven people service skills and communication ability
- Any combination of Personnel/Benefits/Payroll experience
Applicants must successfully pass a background screening.
WKOW is part of Allen Media Broadcasting. Throughout AMB, positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement you are seeking. Visit https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers for links to all stations and opportunities.
Madison TV, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit—we would love to hear from you. Email your resume, cover letter, references, and salary expectations to:
5727 Tokay Blvd.
Madison, WI 53719
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE